After doing my mood charts, I thought it would be a good idea to start considering colours for the final pieces. I thought it will be necessary to use colours that have the appropriate meaning, as a representation of the word/emotion conveyed on that particular diary entry.
So I went online to find a source for establishing colours to descriptions, and found this website: Mood colour chart
- Black is usually associated with negativity but in my own spiritual path, I find it also relates to any time that the Feminine Divine Energies are present. Some attributes of a black mood ring color that are negative would be if you were overworked, nervous about something, physically under par, etc. Be your own best judge. If it turns black during a time when you are feeling extraordinarily connected, benevolent and aware, then I'd say that's the Divine Feminine influence and certainly not negative.
- Red is the color of passion and of anger. It can also represent energized action, an adventuresome spirit or major excitement over something that is happening or about to happen in your life.
- Yellow is the color associated with mental processes, and with the ego self, or personality self as it is sometimes called. Yellow could occur when studying for a test, thinking hard about a problem or struggling with insecurity and/or puffed up pride.
- Green is the color of living plants and is often associated with growth. Green is the color of the heart chakra. A green shade to your mood ring might indicate a healing time, a feeling of love, etc. It is generally considered the "average" color for a mood ring.
- Blue is generally regarding as indicating a relaxed mood, someone who is at ease. As blue is also the color associated with the throat chakra, this shade may appear at a time when you are vocally struggling or vocally asserting yourself.
- White is typically associated with feelings of being frustrated, confused or bored but, in my experience, white is also a color that can indicate very high spiritual energies so if you are not frustrated, confused or bored, don't let the mood ring tell you that it is a negative expression: it could be crown chakra energies expanding or integrating at a spiritual level.
- Other colors generally described are pink (fear, or in cases where spiritual acceleration of the heart chakra are evident, pink can indicate the opening of the spiritual heart chakra center), purple (sensuality), orange (a state of wanting something), etc.
I also will be referring to this website: http://crystal-cure.com/color-meanings.html as it is more descriptive. I know most of these sort of mood colours will be described the same, but there may be more to one than there is to another. So I would like to have a bit of variation in terms of description.